Guiding Question: How similar are parents and their offspring?
The Inheritance of Traits kit includes all the materials that students will need to design and carry out an investigation. Each kit contains enough materials for six groups of students. Each kit also includes a Guidance PowerPoint that you can use to guide students through all eight stages of the ADI instructional model for that lab investigation.
- Pictures of Dogs (A, B, C, and D)
- Pictures of Labradoodles (Mom, Dad, and 3 offspring)
- Pictures of Maine Coon Cats (Mom, Dad, and 3 offspring)
- Pictures of Short hair Kittens (Mom, Dad, and 3 offspring)
- Pictures of Beagles (Mom, Dad, and 3 offspring)
- Pictures of Teddy Guinea Pigs (Mom, Dad, and 3 offspring)
- Pictures of Parakeets (Mom, Dad, and 3 offspring)
- Pictures of Cockatiels (Mom, Dad, and 3 offspring)
- Guidance PowerPoint
What is an ADI Guidance PowerPoint?
Teachers can use the ADI Guidance PowerPoints to support students as they work through each stage of an ADI lab investigation. Each PowerPoint includes images that illustrate how to use equipment, information about the core ideas that students use during the investigation, and questions to elicit student thinking during the explicit and reflective discussion. The ADI Guidance PowerPoints make it easy for teachers to prep for and implement an ADI investigation.
NOTE: If you are unable to place or process an order due to low inventory of an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-777-4099, Ext. 3000 so that we may personally fulfill your request in our warehouse.
*The product images shown may be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.